Kotthu kari (Minced mutton):-250 gms
Salt- To taste
Shredded Coconut - 2tsp
Pottu kadalai(chana dal) - 2tsp
Small Onion - 4-5 nos
Garlic - 3-4 nos
Green Chilli - 2-3 nos
Coriander leaves - 4-5 twigs
Cashews - 10-15 pieces
1. In a dry pan fry the minced mutton and salt just to change its color.
2. Grind the above items without adding water.
3. Now add the minced mutton to the grounded mixture and grind it again.
4. Make balls really smooth without any cracks and deep fry it in oil.
5. Tasty and yummy kola urundai is ready.